Media Converters For All Applications
Including PoE and Industrial |Fiber Optic Solutions Since 1958 | 10/100 and 10/100/1000 Now Available Online!
If you are looking for a line of fiber optic media converters that you can absolutely count on, you have come to the right place.
VERSITRON products can be found all over the world in critical military and sensitive commercial applications. What do you need?
- 10/100 "Double Duty"
- 10/100/1000 "Triple Duty", SFP
- Multimode to Singlemode Fiber, SFP
- Single Fiber 10/100 Copper to 100 Base Fiber
- Single Fiber 10/100/1000 Copper to 1000Base Fiber, SFP
- CCTV Video, PAL, SECAM, NTSC compatible
Or perhaps you need an industrial strength ruggedized version. We are pleased to offer the following choices:
- 10/100Base TX to 100Base FX Industrial Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- 1000Base T to 1000Base X Industrial Gigabit, SFP
- Two 100Base-FX Fiber Ports - "The Tri-Port"
If you have applications requiring products with power over ethernet (PoE) capability, you may be interested in our new:
All products listed above are available in both standalone and rackmount versions, and carry a lifetime warranty.
Established in 1958, VERSITRON remains committed to providing exceptional quality and top notch service.
With the 10/100 "Double-Duty", you can now "select" from one of the following 3 settings for your standalone or rackmountable products and customize your network with only one product at the flick of a switch.
- 10/100 auto-sensing
- 10baseT to 100baseFX fixed
- 100BaseTX to 100BaseFX fixed
The M27xSA "Double-Duty" also comes with 2 new features:
- LED status for remote TP port monitoring
- FEFI (Far End Fault Function) for indication of a link failure on the transmitting path of the FX receiving circuitry.
These converters are standalone devices, but they can also be installed in 14-slot rackmount chassis. In addition, the M727XSA boasts options of long-haul optics with distance capability up to 90km.
Furthermore, you can count on the "Double Duty" to provide the following:
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and 10BaseFL
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- Extends network span to 90km
- Provides UTP-to-Fiber media conversion
- Interoperable with 100baseTX, 10BaseT switches
- Supports 10/100M dual speed on TP connections
- Transparent to 802.1Q VLAN tagged packets
- Supports desktop and center chassis mounting
In addition, the M272xSA 10/100 TX-100FX supports a wide range of fiber options. These include:
- ST, SC Connectors
- Multimode fiber, singlemode duplex fiber, singlemode fiber
- Short haul, Medium haul, Long haul fiber connections
If you need a managed version that can do 1000Base-T fiber speed for short and long distances (1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX) in addition to 10/100 speeds, the "Triple-Duty" M7260A is the one you are looking for. This product makes use of GBIC module technology and allows you even more flexibility.
Some of its features include:
- Auto-negotiation With Link Partners
- Jumbo packets up to 9K Bytes
- High efficiency SRAM for packet buffer
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
As with the "Double-Duty", these converters are also available as standalone units or may be rackmounted.
Another addition to VERSITRON'S product line is the M7275S-xSFxA 10/100TX-100FX single fiber media converter. Able to transmit and receive over one fiber, this product can cut your cable bill in half. Like the "Double-Duty", it has 3 setting options, 10/100 autosensing, 10base fixed, 100base fixed.
- Complies with 802.3u 10Base-T
- Complies with 802.3u 100BaseT and 100BaseFX
- Extends network span to 80 km
- Interoperable with 10BaseT, 100BaseTX switches
For harsh environment applications or for applications that must perform in EMI/RFI prone manufacturing facilities, we are pleased to offer our new industrial products for our 10/100Base (MF727xS). These industrial offerings support:
- full wire speed conversion
- low power consumption
- DIN rail mounting and panel mounting
- wide range of DC power inputs
- choice of power connections
The MF7250, M7260A "Triple Duty", and M7260PA "Triple Duty" with PoE capability also makes use of GBIC module technology.
VERSITRON also has a line of managed fiber optic switches to fill your fiber connection needs. Choose from our 5-port, 6-port, 7 port, 8 port, 16-port, 24-port or our popular modular "pick a port" gigabit switch.