Features and Specifications of HD-TVI Video to Fiber Converters
Our HD-TVI devices support 1, 2, 4, or 8 channels of 8-bit digitally encoded HD-TVI video as well as solutions for bi-directional data if your HD cameras support Pan, Tilt, and Zoom capabilities. The hot-pluggable and adjustment free design ensures the convenience of the installation and operation. The modules are available in either standalone or rack mount versions. If you are looking for a way to extend your HD-TVI signals to distances of up to 30km, let us help you! Our HD-TVI video to fiber converters provide you with the following benefits:
- Broadcast quality signal transmission and conversion
- 8-Bit uncompressed video transmission
- Our HD-TVI devices can transmit up to 30km without optical attenuation.
- The units are digitally encoded.
- They support simplex or full duplex data transmission modes.
- These devices are compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM videos.
- WDM technology for better reliability.
- The transmission is seamless and there is no EMI, RFI, cross talk or video distortion.
- The systems come with LED indicators for instant system monitoring.
- No electrical or optical adjustments required
- Hot-Pluggable into the FVC18 chassis.
Customer Support and Project Consultation
If you need assistance with the HD-TVI converters or any other VERSITRON products, please contact us by phone at 1-800-537-2296 or feel free to use our LiveChat. We work closely with our customers to ensure that the correct product is selected and tailored to each specific application. We look forward to assisting you with your project.