Beneficial Features of 4-Port Switches Offered by VERSITRON
Our 4-port switches have set high standards for performance. The following beneficial features of theses switches have contributed to increasing use in commercial and industrial networks.
- Unmanaged 4-port gigabit Ethernet switches are plug-and-play type switches and are ideal for applications where linear bus topology is required.
- These switches feature no security features, which is why they are often considered for applications with minimal requirements.
- Our managed4-port Ethernet switches meet various industry approvals such as FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A, CE Mark Class A, EN60950-1 Safety, EN61000-6-4 emission, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, and EN61000-6-2 Immunity for Industrial Environments, IEC60068-2-64 Vibration, and IEC60068-2-27 Shock.
- They come with advanced traffic management features such as: HTTP/HTTPS/SSH 2.0/CLI telnet/SNMP v1/v2c/v3/RMON, System Settings, Port Status/Statistics, Port Control, VLAN, QoS, Security, Spanning Tree, IGMP, DHCP, Firmware Upgrade 802.1x, 802.1w, Configuration Backup and Restore.
- Our 4-port PoE switches possess power consumption of 66W @ 56V max. (full load with 2 PoE +PSE max. output, and 6W @56V max (Full load without PoE support).
- All of these switches can support jumbo frames up to 9600 bytes.
- They feature LED indicators that are easily identifiable and allow users to keep tabs on features such as power, management status, speed/link/activity status, and so on.
- All 4-port Ethernet switches displayed here carry a lifetime warranty.