Today, it is nearly impossible for industries to function without good-quality network switches. Industrial fiber switches are gaining traction for the obvious advantages they offer. Versitron manufactures a range of industrial fiber switches in terms of configurations and number of ports. Our industrial switches with fiber optic technology significantly increase the traffic flow and network speed. They are designed to withstand harsh environments and a huge range of temperature variations. Our switches are resistant to vibration, electrical humming, and shock. These switches have a long lifespan with MTBF rates approaching 15 years. At Versitron, we are extremely customer-oriented and have a personalized approach to help you meet your goals.
Features and Specifications of Industrial Switches Offered at Versitron
Versitron offers industrial switches in a variety of configurations and number of ports. The ports usually range from four to ten. Here are some other features of our industrial switches:
- Switches offer both copper and fiber ports.
- Most of our switches support backflow control for half-pressure duplex operation.
- Many of our fiber optic switches support DHCP mode for IP configuration.
- They comply with industry-rated emission and immunity performance.
- Some of our switches have LED status indicators for power management, speed, PoE, link/activity status.
- Our switches support IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Standards.
- They support standalone, DIN rail, or panel mounting installation options.
- Most of our switches have dual DC power input options.
- They offer port mirroring and port link aggregation functions.
- For most switches, the operating temperature range is between -40° C and +70° C.
- Most switches can be stored up to a temperature as high as 85° C.
- The units possess alarm functions in case of power failure or a specific port fault.
- Our managed network switches offer Power over Ethernet (PoE) support as well as multiple fiber ports which can be connected to different nodes.
Applications of Industrial Switches
Our industrial switches are used across a variety of industries. Some of the application areas are:
- Modular solutions
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Video multiplexers
- Educational institutions
- Telemedicine technology
- Gated community areas
- Security apps
Quality and Warranty
Versitron is very particular about the quality of its switches. We use rigid quality control procedures to verify the functioning of our switches before they go out into the field. As with all Versitron products, our industrial switches have a lifetime warranty. Please refer to our warranty statement for a detailed explanation regarding warranty claims and procedures.
Make your industrial network safe and secure by incorporating our fiber optic industrial switches. Versitron has been an industry leader for over six decades, and has developed expertise in fiber optic technology for various communication standards across industries. If you are looking for specific industrial switches or need further information, we would happy to assist you. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email!