Furthermore, you can count on these media converters to provide the following:
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and 10BaseFL
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- Extends network span to 90km
- Provides UTP-to-Fiber media conversion
- Interoperable with 100baseTX, 10BaseT switches
- Supports 10/100M dual speed on TP connections
- Transparent to 802.1Q VLAN tagged packets
- Supports desktop and center chassis mounting
In addition, the "Double-Duty" 10/100 TX-100FX media converter supports a wide range of fiber options. These include:
- ST, SC Connectors
- Multimode fiber, singlemode duplex fiber, singlemode fiber
- Short haul, Medium haul, Long haul fiber connections
If you need a managed converter that can do 1000Base-t fiber speed for short and long distances (1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX) in addition to 10/100 speeds, the "Triple-Duty" M7260A is the one you are looking for. This product makes use of GBIC module technology and allows you even more flexibility.
Some of its features include:
- Auto-negotiation With Link Partners
- Jumbo packets up to 9K Bytes
- High efficiency SRAM for packet buffer
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
As with the "Double-Duty", these converters are also available as standalone units or may be rackmounted.
Another addition to VERSITRON'S media converter product line is the M7275S-xSFxA 10/100TX-100FX
single fiber media converter. Able to transmit and receive over one fiber, this product can cut your cable bill in half. Like the "Double-Duty", it has 3 setting options, 10/100 autosensing, 10base fixed, 100base fixed.
- Complies with 802.3u 10Base-T
- Complies with 802.3u 100BaseT and 100BaseFX
- Extends network span to 80 km
- Interoperable with 10BaseT, 100BaseTX switches
For harsh environment applications or for applications that must perform in EMI/RFI prone manufacturing facilities, we are pleased to offer our new industrial media converters for our 10/100Base (MF727xS). These industrial converters support:
The MF7250 gigabit converter also makes us of GBIC module technology.
- full wire speed conversion
- low power consumption
- DIN rail mounting and panel mounting
- wide range of DC power inputs
- choice of power connections
VERSITRON also has a line of managed fiber optic switches to fill your fiber connection needs. Choose from our 5-port, 6-port, 7 port, 8 port, 16-port, 24-port or our popular modular "pick a port" gigabit switch.
Give us a call at 1-800-537-2296 or 302-894-0699 for assistance. Exceptional customer service is important to us.