No power at your remote network site, but still want to use your existing ethernet switches?
The MSI could be the answer for you. This product will send LAN signals from your switch along with the needed power to your remote site. A POE+ version is also available. See DATASHEET below.
And, if you need fiber optic links to your remote site to insulate your network from EMI interference and ground faults or for the added distances that fiber can provide, the MSI can be used in conjunction with power over ethernet media converters.
For sample applications, see the diagrams in the DATASHEET bubble links below.
As with all VERSITRON products, A lifetime warranty is offered.
If you have questions, please give us a call at 1-800-537-2296 or open up a "chat". We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 802.3af compliant
- Supports Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet
- Delivers power output up to 15.4W
- Compliant PD discovery and classification
- Power shutdown protection for incompliant PD
- Power shutdown protection for disconnection
- Power shutdown protection for overload, over-current, and short circuit
- Plug and Play, no configuration required
- Supports screw mounting
- Compact design
- Compatible with M727xSP "power over ethernet" Media Converters
- Compatible with M7250P "power over ethernet" Media Converters
- WATCH VIDEO
(Approx. 5 minutes)