VERSITRON designs and manufactures data, voice, and video communications products which provide connectivity solutions between copper and fiber resulting in communications links with:
- Secure Transmission
- Greater Bandwidth
- Extended Transmission Distance
- Immunity to EMI/RFI, Ground Faults, & Transients
- No Spark Hazard
In 1958, VERSITRON established itself as the first and trusted source of fiber optic technology for a variety of communications standards. As a result, VERSITRON’S reputation is unsurpassed in providing both reliable and transparent links between copper and fiber interfaces. Suitable for government, military, and commercial applications, an installed base of tens of thousands of our products can be found in critical applications all over the world.
- Fiber Optic Modems (RS-232, RS-530, T1, Ethernet, Analog….)
- Fiber Optic Transceivers
- MicroModems (Industrial Strength)
- Industrial Media Converters
- Media Converters (10/100, 10/100/1000, Gigabit, Single Fiber)
- Ethernet Switches (5, 6, 7, 8, 24 port, Modular)
- Fiber Optic Video Transmission (Digital, Multi-Channel, Data, Audio)
- Products have MTBF rates of 14+ years
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty
- Configuration Diagrams are prepared for you at no extra cost
- Telephone Technical Support is free and unlimited
- Absolutely NO phone loops
- Quick response to your inquiry – usually within 2 hours
You, the customer, are our focus. It is our aim to provide you with a “personalized approach to meeting your objective.” It is also our goal to see that your relationship with VERSITRON is a happy one. Our 58 years of experience are at your service! And if you don’t see what you need, just ask. We may be able to customize products for your specific application requirements.
Give us a call, send an email, or open a chat. We look forward to partnering with you to find the absolute best solution for your communication needs.