Need a ruggedized product that has 2 fiber ports with Daisy Chain configuration capability? "The Tri-Port" can fill both bills!
In addition, the versitile MF727xS2 can also forward data traffic from copper to more than one fiber cable or between 2 fiber cables. You can also use it as an interface extender to extend your fiber cable length, or convert multimode fiber to singlemode fiber.
Designed for challenging environments, the MF727xS2 has an operating range of
−10° to + 70°C and protects your investment with a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions.
We look forward to speaking with you.
- Provides 3 switch-based network segments (1) Copper + (2) Fiber
- Supports full wire speed forwarding between any 2 segments
- Supports auto-negotiation 10/100M or forced mode on copper port
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on the copper port
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full-duplex operation
- Supports back-pressure flow control for half-duplex operation
- Low power consumption
- Two power options: screw terminal block and DC jack
- Supports wide power input voltage range
- Supports DIN rail mounting and panel mounting
- Supports wide operating temperature range
- Industrial-rated emission and immunity performance
- Show Me Special Pricing