1-Channel Fiber Video Installation Kits
The VersiVision 1-channel video installation kits provide you with all the necessary equipment to convert one CCTV analog video signal or camera to fiber optic cable. Both Multimode and Singlemode fiber are supported in simplex formats. The installation kits include:
- 1-channel analog video transmitter
- 1-channel analog video receiver
- (2) Power Supplies, 5VDC 2A
- 100 meters of multimode or singlemode fiber optic cable.
Both the transmitter and receiver devices are fiber optic video converters which utilize a BNC connector at the copper side and an ST optical connector on the fiber side. The transmitter is placed at the camera side of the link and the receiver unit is placed at the monitoring location. Our 1-channel video converters are ideal for basic monitoring applications where one CCTV camera is present. Our devices are compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video signals. If you are using cameras that have Pan, Tilt, and Zoom capability, we offer devices that have RS-485 data control (RS-422 and RS-232 available upon request). VERSITRON also offers 1-channel video to fiber converters that have 24-bit digitally encoded audio capability as well as 10/100Base Ethernet.
VERSITRON’s 1-channel video to fiber converters are used in city-wide surveillance applications, highway traffic monitoring, as well as auto manufacturing and furnace temperature monitoring.
Features of 1-channel video to fiber converters:
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Compatible
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mount in FVC18 Chassis
- Hot-Pluggable into the FVC18 Chassis
- RS-485 Data (RS-232 or RS-422 Optional)
- 24-Bit Digitally Encoded Audio
- 10/100Base Ethernet
Here is a basic application diagram for how to connect the 1-channel “video only” devices:
If you have a project that requires converting a standard CCTV analog camera to fiber, please consider our fiber optic video converter. We would be happy to assist you and recommend one of our 1-channel video installation kits for your specific application. We look forward to speaking with you!